IK Multimedia iLoud MTM is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 700CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-63.0°, 69.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-37.0°, 29.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.4 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.38, SP 0.38, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.32, LFX 45Hz
- Link to Original review.