Infinity Interlude IL10 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-53.0°, 63.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-62.0°, 48.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.3 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.37, SP 0.34, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.59, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.