Infinity R162 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 540CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-64.0°, 65.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-51.0°, 55.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.9 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.36, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.58; LFQ 0.6, LFX 43Hz
- Link to Original review.