Infinity RS152 is a passive surround speaker that cost around 450CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 125.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 13.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 111.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-79.0°, 67.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is -0.0 and would be 2.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 1.04, LW 1.03, SP 0.96, PIR 0.96; SM: SP0.0, PIR0.11; LFQ 0.94, LFX 54Hz
- Link to Original review.