JBL 104 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 130CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 12.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-86.0°, 82.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-80.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.8 and would be 4.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.92, LW 0.65, SP 0.52, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.27; LFQ 0.18, LFX 60Hz
- Link to Original review.