JBL 305P Mark ii is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-61.0°, 65.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-42.0°, 37.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.0 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.32, SP 0.28, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.49; LFQ 0.54, LFX 43Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.