JBL 306P Mark ii is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 150CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-65.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-49.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.45, SP 0.38, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.7; LFQ 0.76, LFX 38Hz
- Link to Original review.