JBL 308P Mark ii is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.0Hz (resp. 38.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-63.0°, 67.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.36, SP 0.33, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.71; LFQ 0.95, LFX 36Hz
- Link to Original review.