JBL 4309 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.0Hz (resp. 38.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Preference Score is 4.7 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.41, SP 0.6, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.68; LFQ 1.48, LFX 38Hz
- Link to Original review.