JBL 4319 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 8400CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-55.0°, 65.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.7 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.44, SP 0.36, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.22; LFQ 0.63, LFX 43Hz
- Link to Original review.