JBL 4349 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 7500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 37.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-47.0°, 56.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-49.0°, 46.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.2 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.49, SP 0.53, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.41; LFQ 1.87, LFX 35Hz
- Link to Original review.