JBL 705P is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-62.0°, 74.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-46.0°, 57.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.7 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.48, SP 0.41, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.67; LFQ 0.61, LFX 41Hz
- Link to Original review.