JBL 708P is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.0Hz (resp. 38.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-41.0°, 48.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.9 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.41, SP 0.39, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.53; LFQ 1.08, LFX 38Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.