JBL Control 29AV-1 is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 820CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-44.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.4 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.73, SP 0.98, PIR 0.73; SM: SP0.6, PIR0.46; LFQ 1.42, LFX 46Hz
- Link to Original review.