JBL HDI-1600 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1800CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 63.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-42.0°, 47.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.8 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.37, SP 0.39, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.79, LFX 38Hz
- Link to Original review.