JBL HDI-3600 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 3800CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 62.0Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-58.0°, 64.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-43.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.9 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.46, SP 0.46, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.93, LFX 46Hz
- Link to Original review.