JBL HDI-4500 is a passive center speaker that cost around 1750CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-56.0°, 51.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-53.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.6 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.51, SP 0.49, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.37; LFQ 1.14, LFX 43Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.