JBL M2 is a active floorstanders speaker that cost around 20000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 34.0Hz (resp. 23.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-63.0°, 62.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-59.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.52, SP 0.37, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.42; LFQ 2.24, LFX 21Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.