JBL Stage A130 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 54.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-62.0°, 67.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-24.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.33, SP 0.34, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.68; LFQ 0.58, LFX 51Hz
- Link to Original review.