JBL Studio 530 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 70.0Hz (resp. 44.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-55.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-46.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.4 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.4, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.59, LFX 41Hz
- Link to Original review.