JBL XPL90 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 700CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 59.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-55.0°, 72.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-57.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.9 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.51, SP 0.49, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.66; LFQ 0.65, LFX 55Hz
- Link to Original review.