Jeff Bagby Mandolin DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 45.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-49.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-44.0°, 43.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.4 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.34, SP 0.4, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.8; LFQ 0.65, LFX 42Hz
- Link to Original review.