KEF LS50 Meta is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 47.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-62.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-56.0°, 57.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.36, SP 0.3, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.7, LFX 43Hz
- Link to Original review.