KEF LS50 Wireless II is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2800CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.0Hz (resp. 45.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-63.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-56.0°, 54.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.8 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.31, SP 0.31, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.84; LFQ 0.74, LFX 42Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.