KEF LS50 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 64.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.6 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.53, SP 0.43, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.6, LFX 45Hz
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.