KEF LSX is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1250CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-55.0°, 66.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-62.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.6 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.53, SP 0.49, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.43, LFX 48Hz
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.