KEF Q100 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.0Hz (resp. 48.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-51.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-52.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.42, SP 0.32, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.75; LFQ 0.66, LFX 47Hz
- Link to Original review.