KEF Q350 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 700CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-53.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.42, SP 0.37, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.85, LFX 38Hz
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.