KEF R3 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-53.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 6.5 and would be 8.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.29, SP 0.26, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.77, LFX 35Hz
- Link to Original review.