KEF R5 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.0Hz (resp. 45.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-61.0°, 53.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.9 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.37, SP 0.34, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.84; LFQ 0.84, LFX 33Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.