Kali IN-5 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 700CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 44.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-63.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-57.0°, 58.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.4 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.43, SP 0.34, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.94, LFX 41Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.