Kali IN-8 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 760CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.0Hz (resp. 36.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-67.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-61.0°, 62.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.47, SP 0.38, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.84, LFX 35Hz
- Link to Original review.