Kali IN-8v2 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 760CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 44.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-66.0°, 65.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-59.0°, 49.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.3 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.38, SP 0.33, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.8; LFQ 1.2, LFX 39Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , yt review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.