Kali LP-6 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-62.0°, 67.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-44.0°, 48.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.1 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.47, SP 0.34, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.75; LFQ 0.87, LFX 39Hz
- Link to Original review.