Kanto Yu is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 280CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-61.0°, 64.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-39.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.5 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.49, SP 0.43, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.56; LFQ 0.29, LFX 67Hz
- Link to Original review.