Klipsch Heresy IV is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 61.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Preference Score is 1.0 and would be 3.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.85, LW 0.78, SP 0.81, PIR 0.74; SM: SP0.39, PIR0.11; LFQ 1.91, LFX 59Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown.