Klipsch R41M is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.0Hz (resp. 72.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-51.0°, 59.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-47.0°, 56.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.9 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.58, SP 0.49, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.51; LFQ 0.36, LFX 69Hz
- Link to Original review.