Klipsch RP-600M is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 670CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 70.0Hz (resp. 44.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-29.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-38.0°, 44.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.1 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.51, SP 0.55, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.47; LFQ 0.79, LFX 38Hz
- Link to Original review.