Klipsch The Fives is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 800CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-45.0°, 45.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-27.0°, 36.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.6 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.28, SP 0.3, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.49, LFX 48Hz
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.