MartinLogan Motion 4i is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 360CHF .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 148.0Hz (resp. 108.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-66.0°, 73.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 52.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.5 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.55, SP 0.43, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.05; LFQ 0.23, LFX 98Hz
- Link to Original review.