Micca RB42 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 94.0Hz (resp. 49.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-82.0°, 83.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-77.0°, 47.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.4 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.43, SP 0.51, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.58; LFQ 0.32, LFX 47Hz
- Link to original Review: asr review. .
- Quality of the measurement data is high.