Monoprice Monolith THX-365IW is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 400CHF for a each .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-142.0°, 144.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-156.0°, 144.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 5.7 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.32, SP 0.38, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.23, LFX 41Hz
- Link to Original review.