NHT C3 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-69.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-65.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 4.4 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.34, SP 0.38, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.46; LFQ 0.74, LFX 51Hz
- Link to Original review.