NHT SB2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-72.0°, 83.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-73.0°, 61.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.6 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.56, SP 0.52, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.62; LFQ 0.66, LFX 50Hz
- Link to Original review.