NHT Super Zero 2.1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 250CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.0Hz (resp. 82.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-68.0°, 71.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 3.4 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.42, SP 0.55, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.71; LFQ 0.57, LFX 82Hz
- Link to Original review.