Neumann KH 120A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 42.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Preference Score is 6.7 and would be 8.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.16, LW 0.14, SP 0.23, PIR 0.18; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.66, LFX 42Hz
- Link to Original review.