Neumann KH 310A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4400CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 34.0Hz (resp. 31.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 62.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-38.0°, 39.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 6.2 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.34, SP 0.35, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.96, LFX 30Hz
- Link to Original review.