Neumann KH 80 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 51.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-56.0°, 55.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-45.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 6.2 and would be 8.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.23, SP 0.28, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.53, LFX 48Hz
- Link to Original review.