OSD Audio AP650 is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 200CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 91.0Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-73.0°, 79.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-69.0°, 46.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 1.1 and would be 4.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.9, LW 0.69, SP 0.44, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.49, PIR0.08; LFQ 0.55, LFX 77Hz
- Link to Original review.