PMC Twenty 21 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000CHF for a pair .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 10000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-71.0°, 79.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-72.0°, 44.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Preference Score is 2.4 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Score compononent details: NBD: ON 0.61, LW 0.48, SP 0.48, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.51, PIR0.13; LFQ 0.6, LFX 60Hz
- Link to Original review.